Sunday, September 20, 2009

Surprise Part Two

Friday night traffic was such a pain this week. I had talked to Nick before I left and about 40 mins into the commute he called to see where I was. I told him traffic had been terrible but that I was almost home. He replied good because he was outside waiting for me. Outside waiting for me? Something had to be up.

Boy was I right! When I got home the skidder was up and running and Nick had used it to clear the completely overgrown upper section of our property! It is so wonderful to be able to actually walk almost the entire length of the upper portion of our property. We had done some tree clearing earlier this year but it was so overgrown that it was impossible to actually walk through.

Now there is a huge pathway leading from the house:



Here is a shot from the middle:


Here is the end of the path looking back towards the house:


So wonderful! Now I love letting the dogs run around back there each day. It is great to be able to take advantage of our acreage. We still have the lower section to conquer, but this is amazing progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment