Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gotta Love Craigslist!

Once again my life has been enriched by a chance meeting due to a posting on Craigslist. I always say that I should write a book of Craigslist encounters. I have so many great tales - my Geo leading to a tour of a house with a turret and a garage of classic cars, Nick buying the contents of a pet crematory, how we came to live on the Mountain... I can honestly say my life would not be the same without Craigslist! We just wrapped up a 2 hour transaction that resulted in the sale of our old pellet stove, a list of fishing holes we need to visit, the details of a Germany-Oregon romance, the best way to profit from Icelandic horses and we now know that it is okay to pick chanterelles when they are frozen. And those are just the highlights. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment