Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tulsa Wrap Up

I am wrapping up my visit with family and friends in Tulsa today. I had a wonderful trip (despite all the snow and ice) getting a chance to re-connect with a lot of people I have not seen in a very long time.

My shower was amazing with tons of generous gifts from many people both in Tulsa who could make it and others who made sure they were represented well by loved ones. Don't worry - pictures will be coming soon.

All of the gifts were so very thoughtful and I cannot possibly thank everyone enough. Once gift that I was just head of heals for is a book (big surprise) call ABC in Tulsa by Robin Segal. What a neat way for kids to learn their ABCs as well a bit about another place. The series covers lots of different cities and I just though it was the neatest way to get a little bit of where Nick and I came from into Gunnar's world. I am sure I will be purchasing one for the next shower I attend (once te get an OR city on the list!).

No comments:

Post a Comment