Wednesday, January 20, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!

Yesterday was the big ultrasound day. I was so excited Monday night I could hardly sleep.The ultrasound technician was very nice and did a great job of explaining what we were seeing. There was no nook unturned that is for sure - kidneys, brain lobes, heart chambers, every finger and toe..... The ultrasonographer was given a run for his money as I had taken my girlfriend's advice and drank some Coke before the appointment. The kiddo was zooming around in there.

Here I am all greased up:


Here is a nice shot of the baby's profile:


The best was when we were shown the "money shot". It was VERY obvious what we were looking at and yet we just stared. Finally the tech said "uhm, its a boy" and we all got a good laugh. You just need to hear the professional say it!

The baby is measuring perfectly. Everything appears to be developing beautifully. I do have a partial placenta previa but those sually resolve themselves so we will just be extra watchful.

Gunnar Jack London is estimated to bless our lives on June 9th. We can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!!! It is still hard to really believe it is happening, as I am not there to see it with my own eyes. Can't wait to meet him! xo

    ReplyDelete