Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sold Out!

Nick and I went to see Avatar in 3D yesterday at the local theater. It was the first 3D movie I have even seen in the theater. According to Nick the previous technology wasn't so great and I haven't been missing much.

The move sold out so we were in the second row making the 3D pretty amazing. I like to imagine it was like we saw it in IMAX. You would have to actually move your head to see the outer reaches of the screen.

I will gladly admit that I enjoy my science fiction movies for the escape, not the social commentary and so I thought the film was great. The images were beautiful. It was a great love story. The end.

In case you have somehow missed the hub bub of this movie here is a link to the youtube tailer:
Avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment