Sunday, February 19, 2012

Birthday Sneak Peek

This week I have a noteworthy birthday coming up. I have gone back and forth between doing nothing (the responsible thing to do) and going all out. With Grandma here to watch the kiddo I decided to opt for the latter this year.

I have a room booked at the Avalon hotel on the waterfront and a delicious dinner lined up at Olympic Provisions NW. Olympic provisions is one of the meat purveyors from Nicky USA's Wild About Game that Nick and I went to at The Resort awhile back and loved. When I called to reserve for a large party they really went above and beyond! They were super friendly and will be sending me a menu crafted especially for us. Four courses and I am sure each will be to die for.

More to come!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm glad you're treating yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there with you! Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete