Thursday, March 8, 2012

Birthday Recap

I can't believe how fast time is flying and how extremely busy I am! Finally getting around to my birthday post. My birthday was amazing!

Dinner at Olympic Provisions was amazing. We maxed them out with a party of 15 and they were wonderful. We have a four course meal with a meat mix and match appetizer plate, amazing beet and citrus salad, scallops, chicken, chorizo, pasta and to top it all off a champagne ice cream and chocolate cake for dessert. All of it was so amazing.

Nick's mom was kind enough to keep Gunnar for the night so we got to stay at the Avalon and it too was great. Due to availability we were upgraded to a room with a river view which was very nice.

You will think this very odd but these are the only two pictures I took of the night:

The beautiful flowers my brother and sister in law had delivered to the hotel:

And the view from our balcony:


I had my camera in my coat pocket but was so busy having such a great time that I never got it out. I think too many people spend too much time trying to document all the great things in their lives versus just enjoying it. I clearly just enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment