Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MIA

Geez it has been forever since I posted. There just never seem to be enough minutes in the day. And then when I do get some down time I tend to simply fall asleep!

One reason for my lack of posts lately is that I misplaced out camera. I knew it had to be in the house, because I remembered the last pic I took was this:

Gunnar in our new bed!

Luckily after me searching high and low for a couple weeks, Nick found the camera. Right by the bed and where I had looked no less than one million times previously. Argh!

So anyways, the bed. Oh my am I in love. We got this beauty from an amazing bed company actually based right here in Oregon, Parklane mattress. We went for the memory foam KING and have slept like a baby since it was delivered. After months of chiropractic appointments and Nick sleeping on the couch, it had to be done. Best decision of the year by far.

Want to nap?

No comments:

Post a Comment