Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Portland Baby Shower

This past Sunday was my baby shower in Portland. My very gracious girlfriend offered up her house and we had a blast!

The theme of my shower was sustainability and my friends made me a cloth diaper cake:


I was super excited to receive this moses basket. All my girlfriends rave about theirs!

It also came with 2 lullaby cds - one of Willie Nelson and the other Johnny Cash instrumentals. Thanks Natalie!

We played the guess the muddy diaper game to identify the melted candy bar. Here I am going that extra mile and giving mine a good sniff:


We had awesome cupcakes which were a huge hit (as were the rest of the yummies!):


I offered to do all the clean up:


It really was a wonderful shower. So many friends came and we so very generous! Last night I finally got a chance to sit down and read the wishes from my wish tree and they were amazing. Gunnar is a very lucky guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment