Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day One Down

Yesterday was our first of our 3 day childbirth class series. It was a lot of talking and most of it was things that we had covered before in other classes or books. The various laboring positions were the most helpful and that was the last thing we did! Nick has been such a trooper and even though I know he is longing for the "good old days" of 1950 with a waiting room and cigar he will be amazing. I bet he may even surprise himself.

The funniest past was when we were all watching the birthing video and it comes to the pinnacle where the woman gives birth and some guy yelled out "Oh my God!". Uhm, someone may be in a little over their head!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I am picturing Nick as a character in Mad Men. (there was just an episode where the main character gave birth) We should all be glad it isn't the 1960's at least birth-wise. You guys will both be champs! I can't wait to meet him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete