Sunday, May 16, 2010

Eggs And Other Related Items

Here is the latest pic of the broilers:

We have been lovingly referring to them as the pterodactyls as they are true freaks of nature! Now they they have most of their adult feathers they are not quite as hideous. About two more weeks to go and they will be headed to the big chicken coop in the sky. I must say they have a pretty sweet (though short) life. You can see the mobile coop Nick built so we can keep them on fresh grass plus with this nice weather they are getting to spend most of the day outside.

We had some friends over yesterday and I got to break in my new deviled egg holder. After balancing deviled eggs on plates in the car for Christmas I was super excited to find this at GoodWill:

It is a pewter deviled egg holder that I scored for just $2. LOVE THAT! The eggs and platter were both a big hit.

1 comment:

  1. Those deviled eggs look Awesome!! I want to eat one!! :) I just read your latest pregnancy update as well and you look amazing!! I'll be thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete