Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday Madness!!

Yesterday was the eighth anniversary of my 25th birthday. I have been very blessed with several days of celebrating!

Sunday night Nick and I ate at El Burro Loco with some friends. I got an awesome birthday balloon and the most delicious chocolate on chocolate with chocolate shavings on top cake.

Yesterday a HUGE box arrived from my parents with this AMAZING quilt (and bedding accessories) inside. Yes, that's right, my mom made this quilt for me. It is beautiful! Bedding is one of my guilty pleasures in life and I must admit I slept better than I have in a while tucked under this puppy last night.


Then this morning I was greeted by this amazing sunrise out my back window:


And when I got home this was waiting for me:

My present from Nick!

Inside were these awesome things:

Toesox! They fit amazing and feel sooo great.

Thanks to everyone for all the awesome birthday wishes. I am one lucky lady!

1 comment:

  1. Love the quilt. Your mom is very talented!! (you think if I butter her up enough, I will find one on my doorstep?) hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete