Sunday, July 7, 2013

If The Boat Floats....

Because Nick is a complete glutton for punishment he took G and on on the maiden voyage of his Metzler inflatable boat today on Timothy Lake.

To be sure Gunnar would be completely over the moon Nick bought him an Iron Man fishing rod/reel combo on Friday.  He has been practicing casting/chasing the animals with it non stop.

I may have mentioned this before but this picture will actually do justice to just how much my trunk can hold.  It is huge!!  Here is the boat, boat seats, trolling motor, pumps and pfds all in the trunk of my Jetta ready to roll:
Here is the boat coming to life:
Again, that was in my trunk!

Then we hit the water to do a little fishing:

Meet Captain Jack:
His favorite move is the "loopty loop" so it was a short lived stint at the helm for him.

Considering I am hugely pregnant and it was approaching nap time I think everyone did awfully well.  We didn't catch anything but did get one bug bite and fun was had by all. 

The aftermath of happiness:





No comments:

Post a Comment