Sunday, February 6, 2011

Diddle!

Gunnar likes to do what we refer as "diddle" a lot. Small objects (buttons, zipper tags etc..) really intrigue him. He can sit and fiddle with them for several minutes at a time.

To satiate his diddling needs last night I sewed up a piece of cloth with tons of fun diddlable things on it. There are buttons, beads, a key, a dog tag, a cloth tag, a bear, a ribbon etc.. Great way for him to diddle under supervision.

It has been a hit:


Please note the BEAUTIFUL quilt he is playing on. That was an anniversary gift from my mom a few weeks ago that she made herself! It is the perfect size to help keep him off the floor.

3 comments:

  1. I use to call PaPa John London, Piddle Sr.and Jeff, Piddle Jr and then Nicholas Piddle little.
    I guess Gunnar is now officially the Diddler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, Piddle Diddle is perfect.
    Your dad and I thought of that name later.

    ReplyDelete