Sunday, October 10, 2010

Justin Bieber ain't got nothin' on this kid

Earlier this week Nick sent me an adorable text while I was at work of Gunnar all smiley waking up from a nap. I thought his hair looked a little wild in the picture but it was a text and hard to really see.

When I came home I was greeted by my baby with this do:

Here is the close up:

He looks like he just stepped off the set of Something About Mary! Hysterical!

You can get an excellent side view here as he re-reads his favorite farm book:

He must be gifted as he has developed a way to read with his mouth!

Grammy Janice will be here is less than 2 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Love it. You might want to get Gunnar an agent.
    I'm sure your mom can hardly wait. Love to all,
    GiGi London or whatever

    ReplyDelete