Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happenings

It is being predicted that we will be having a cooler and wetter winter than normal this year so the farm is busy getting ready! Nick has gotten the roof on the new wood shed and is busy using a borrowed wood splitter to break up all the wood from the recently fallen trees. I like to help with the stacking since I get to ride in the wagon as he drives around for another load!

Gunnar is finding his voice more and more. His latest favorite thing is to SQUEAL! He and I went to Portland yesterday to lunch with friends and he was giggly/squealy the whole time. Oh my - we may have a wild man on our hands!

This afternoon the neighbors are lighting their burn pile off so we are all invited for a weenie roast and smores fest. Should be fun.

Craigslist was been working hard for us this weekend. Nick had a couple come look at his Civic yesterday and someone is supposed to come look at the goats this afternoon. Now if someone would just want the boat! Maybe in the spring.

Just a few more weeks and my mom will be here for a short visit. I can't wait to see how surprised she will be by how much Gunnar has grown/changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment