Saturday, August 14, 2010

Workin' for the Weekend

This week was my first back at work. That means a whole new routine and set of challenges for the entire family. Tuesday was my first day back and absolutely horrible. I cried on the way to work, at work and then practically got a speeding ticket trying to get home early. Ugh! Wednesday was better with a little more of a routine. Now I nurse Gunnar at his early morning wake up, get him back to sleep and quickly flee the house. That way I am at work early so I can leave earlier as well.

I have to give a huge kuddos to Nick as he and Gunnar have also been working out a routine and fairing very well. On Thursday I was blessed by a visit at work from my two favorite boys. I was away from my desk and can you believe my co-workers didn't even come get me?! They wanted to snuggle Gunnar all by themselves.

Nick has been texting me pictures all week so I can get my fix. Here they are:






No comments:

Post a Comment