Tuesday, July 20, 2010

8 Weeks

I cannot believe that Gunnar will be two months old tomorrow! Boy has the time flown by! Only a few more weeks and I will be returning to work - Boo, Hiss.

I am always behind the camera so for a change here are some shots of me and Gunnar doing or thing this past Sunday:



Here he is sharing his morning cup of joe with Dad:


Gunnar's first vaccine appointment is tomorrow which I am really not looking forward to. Thankfully daddy will be coming so he can be the bad guy. I had to hold him for his second PKU heel stick so it is now his turn.

Sleep is still the number one issue in our house. He seems to flip good and bad days as far as napping goes. Yesterday was a bad day with barely a nap to be had ALL DAY (not for mom not trying) and then a marathon session to get him down that evening...and then he slept from 8:30 - 7:30 with just a quick 15 min break mid night to eat. Wow! Today is better as he is napping now (thanks daddy for getting him down before you left). The worst part is that a tired baby = GRUMPY baby which just makes for such a long day for all. Thank goodness he seems to have mostly ironed out his nights though and is sleeping in nice chunks.

Still think we will keep him!

1 comment:

  1. I always leave the room for shots and then I get to come back in to be the comforter.

    ReplyDelete