Saturday, June 20, 2015

Lego Mania

One of the many awesome gifts G got for his birthday was a Lego set. Lego's are expensive and while I admit Gunnar is quite spoiled, I had yet to give in and spring for Leog's.

He LOVES them. He got a ninja set and immediately got to work putting it together.



To balance his new found passion and my pocket book we are now trying out the "NetFlix" of Lego's www.pley.com. His first set was a super cool Doc Oc (from Spiderman) that he and I both became obsessed with and finished in one sitting. We were a little worried G wouldn't be too keen oon sending it back to get another but it was quite the contrary. By the next afternoon he had it all packed up and his pleylist updated, dying to get the next one. I can't wait either!

No comments:

Post a Comment