Saturday, August 9, 2014

Cruise In

I got distracted on the way to the grocery store a couple of weekends ago and we ended up at a cruise in drive in benefit breakfast by the Sandy Kiwanis club.  I have seen the signs for these events a ton of times but never checked it out so when I noticed them this time I figured we would check it out.  How far away can it be I thought.  Famous last thoughts!  After winding and winding through Sandy back roads we finally made it.  And boy was it cool!

Of course since it was an impromptu visit I was completely unprepared with nothing to hold Pip Pip (stroller, carrier etc) except my tired arms so we only made it about 1/4 way through all the cars.  There must have been over a thousand.  It was amazing!  We did see someone come and go in the helicopter and managed a short tractor hay ride as well.

Of course the highlight for me was that we saw a restored Renault just like ours.  Way cool and inspiring!








No comments:

Post a Comment