Saturday, February 8, 2014

Snow Day

For the first time in the almost six years I have worked for my company, we had a snow day yesterday.  Anyone who works in customer service knows there is never a true snow day for you.  I spent the early morning on text and email wrangling the troops and we patched together at least the business customer service piece yesterday.  It was rough.

But, I had the cutest cube mate ever!

Since I was at home Nick and G got a chance to go out and enjoy the snow some.  Last nap of the day for Pip Pip I even made it out to join in the fun.

The snow continued all night and we probably have 6 inches on the ground this morning and it is still coming down.  It is really gorgeous light and fluffy snow.  It is supposed to warm up and turn to rain tomorrow.  We will be sad to see it go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment