Monday, May 2, 2011

Like mama like stinky

Sunday Gunnar and I were outside pretty much all day after breakfast. He took a time out for a quick nap midday and then he was at it again. I did a major yard clean up and burn plus some general yard work and Gunnar was a big help. He was on point for crawling in the mud, eating handfuls of dirt, trying to eat every rock etc.

My favorite point of the day was when he discovered the hose. At first he just wanted to drag it around. Then I turned it on so we could wash our hands a little bit and he fell in love! As a kid I can remember that amazing smell of the warm hose and how the water would go from HOT to COLD as you took those refreshing slurps. Nothing like some hose water to quench you on a summer day. Apparently Stinky feels the same way:

No comments:

Post a Comment