Saturday, April 30, 2011

Inspiration

I must confess that I am terrible about being able to watch an entire movie without falling asleep on the couch 30 minutes in. I am really bad during the week but the weekend is usually no exception. Last night was a definite exception! I watched all of Julie & Julia and absolutely loved it. I enjoy cooking but have no time or energy to really indulge in it as a full blown passion so this movie was very inspiring. Both the love of cooking and the love of life were refreshing. If you are a netflixer like me be sure to add this to your queue if you haven't already!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am famous for falling asleep on the couch during a movie. My eyes just won't stay open!! :) I also loved the Julie & Julia movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time movies as well.

    ReplyDelete