Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas

After our big Thanksgiving blow out we continued the fun by getting a Christmas tree. There is a tree farm just down the road where you can cut the one you like. Here are grandma and grandpa with Gunnar at the farm:


It was so exciting that Gunnar snuck in a cat nap in the truck on the way home. Gosh they are just like angels when they sleep!

Then I worked so hard on the tree that the dogs had to take a nap:

Here I am unveiling the tree:

Then of course we all had to pose with it:



Nick and Gunnar decided to wrestle for putting the star up top:

Lots of fun! I just found out that some of our NYC family will be in town for New Years. Can't wait! Our camera that I broke last year has finally given in so let's hope I can get it repaired asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment