Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thankful!

Just a quick post to let everyone know (in the spirit of Thanksgiving) that I am very thankful for my wonderfully handy husband. Yesterday the heater went out on my car (as I was driving to work). I was hopeful it was a fuse but after 15 minutes of futzing in the WalMart parking lot after work I was sad to discover this was not the case.

Nick lovingly let me drive his baby to work today so that he could take a look. He was able to figure out that it was the fan motor that was the problem. THEN he was able to repair it as well. Now he just needs to borrow my "monkey paws" when I get home to get it back ito place.

I never say it enough with the day to day stresses of life so here for everyone to see - I LOVE YOU and thank you very much for all you do (even when I forget to say it out loud). Thanks darlin'!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to handiness! I could never deal with a non-handy man. Good job Nick! Happy Thanksgiving if I don't talk to you before then.

    ReplyDelete